1. The cross stitch instructions say you will get an 11x14 picture if you use 14 count cloth. You want 11x14 but want a smaller stitch. Which count gives you the same size as a 14 count picture?
28 count (over 2)
21 count (over 2)
2. Which is NOT a floss brand?
J & P Coats
3. What is the color description for DMC’s No. 666?
666 is not a valid DMC number
4. What stitch are you most likely doing if you are shading?
5. Which stitch listed is not a valid stitch?
6. In every how-to book for cross stitch, how do they say to end a floss thread?
Leave enough length loose so it doesn’t come undone
Run the thread under several stitches before cutting remainder off
7. Embellished cross stitch is where you must fill in every square of the fabric
8. If you want to cross stitch a design onto a sweatshirt, what type of cross stitch fabric must you use?
No fabric needed, just stitch the design directly onto the sweatshirt.
9. When framing a cross stitch picture, what is needed that is not needed when framing any standard photo picture?
10. How many strands are in standard embroidery floss?