OMG i saw the most wonderful Dragon by X's & oh's

Isn't she wonderful!!
I can't believe it, X's & Oh's have done it again. They have made another wonderful dragon chart called Making New Friends. And you guessed it "I ordered it" lol. I love Dragon's too. I already have a lot of her dragon ones and she just had to go and do this too. So bad of her lol.


I also ordered from http://www.123stitch.com/ Reading Opens Up My World which is also a dragon one, it's from Marnac Designs (hope's that is spelt right) and Treats For Me (new one from Val's Stitchin stuff), and Fun Stuff (from Poppy Kreations), and Not Tonight (post stitches) (Sue Hillis), and last but not least i ordered as well Little Bit of October (X-Appeal). I can't wait for them all to come.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Gemstone Dragons finished!!!

Finally a finish!