Saturday, work on Letter J Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - March 27, 2010 I worked on Letter J today. This is starting to look really good. The mermaid is coming along nicely. Looking forward to working on her on tuesday. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Jen said… :oI just noticed something; are you doing this letter in half stitches?It's looking great! ilovejack34 said… Yes i am. Do u like :D
Update on my Bibbity Bobbity Boo - January 28, 2010 Here is an update on Bibbity Bobbity Boo, a chart from Sanman Originals, we got from Halloween 2009. Read more
My Latest Fabrics!!! - May 24, 2009 I brought these from Countrystitch :). They are as follows: Apricot Sorbet Leprechaun Love In The Mist Purple Haze Spring Blossom Taupo Wildflowers All 14ct Aida Read more
Comments
I just noticed something; are you doing this letter in half stitches?
It's looking great!