Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feeling very sad

I had my boyfriend here since 6th Dec till 23rd Jan (3AM). and he has left now and going back to London :( I am feeling very sad and crying atm, as i miss him so much.
We had a wonderful xmas and i had a wonderful birthday cause of him :).
We went out alot and had great days and days where he just spend taking his girls out on day trips.
My man is the best ever in the world. I love him more than anything in this world. He has done so much for us. And i will do my best to repay him.
Never in my life have i meet someone so amazing and caring and loving and wonderful like him.
I can't wait till he can come back to be with us again and a family.
I hate being alone, have been for a very long time and having him here was so great. Now it's lonelness again :(

No comments:

Happy Halloween Pumpkin

Today I started a Stoney Creek. It's called Happy Halloween Pumpkin by Stoney Creek called Halloween Tricks and Treats. I used fabric f...